Out of nothing, out of nowhere, random events happened; Out of nothing a sudden explosion happened all by itself, created everything, self-replicated and created myriad varieties of fruits, vegetables, animals, plants, rivers, mountains, grains, soils and then it just stopped evolving one fine day.. Why did the evolution stop with man? Why is man not evolving into another being even after being in existence for billions of years? Why is apple not evolving further and turning into hmm..say, “grapple”? Why, why, why did all of it stop evolving after a point?
Humans share the planet with as many as 8.7 million different forms of life, according to what is being billed as the most accurate estimate yet of life on Earth.
An astonishing 86% of all plants and animals on land and 91% of those in the seas have yet to be named and catalogued, the study said.
Each of this species possesses unique features, physical attributes and myriad behavioral traits. No two fruits or animals or plants share similar taste, color or texture. No two human being shares the same fingerprint.
Every living species is unique in characteristics and appearance and has been created with subtlety, precision and intelligently detailed to the basic cell.
Lets take a look at a few amazing characteristics of some species:
- Electric eels can generate electric shocks up to 600 volts.
- Fleas can jump 200 times their body length in a single bound.
- Dragon millipedes can shoot cyanide at their predators.
- Pistol shrimp have a claw that snaps shut so quickly it creates a cavitation bubble almost as hot as the surface of the sun. When it collapses the bang can reach 218 decibels.
- Eagles can see at least four times as much detail as humans.
- One of the adaptations of sharks is electroreception, which is a keen sensitivity to electrical impulses.
- Reaching speeds of up to 68 miles per hour, the cheetah is the world’s fastest terrestrial animal. When the cheetah runs, its backbone coils and uncoils with every stride, which helps to propel the animal forward during a chase. By some estimates, this feature may increase the cheetah’s speed by up to 20 miles per hour.
- There are about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in a human body.
- There are about 86 billion neurons in an average human brain.
- The world’s oceans contain 20 million tons of gold.
Amazing Astronomy Facts:
- We can only detect about 5% of the matter in the universe. The rest is made up of invisible matter (called dark matter) and a mysterious form of energy known as dark energy.
- The Sun’s core releases the equivalent of 100 billion nuclear bombs every second
- According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.
- The biggest galaxies are “giant elliptical”. IC1110 is 6 Million Light years across and is the biggest galaxy ever found.
- The Sun is about 5 billion years old.
- A new star is born in our galaxy every 18 days.
- The average temperature at the surface of the sun is 6000 Degree C.
The above is just a negligible sample of some of the unbelievable traits of living organisms and incredible facts on various facets of nature.
A cursory look at these traits and facts point to some intelligent, miraculous and flawless design attributes with unparalleled knowledge and wisdom. These facts have zapped scientists and left them clueless.
However, there are some who believe in the theory of evolution. According to them, the protein, cells and organs of these living things sprung up by some strange set of coincidence.
The theory of such random coincidence does not stand the power of logical reasoning and intellect. This is as absurd as finding a new device on your table and concluding it to be a product of random coming together of various parts all by itself and exploding into a device and landing on your table.
It is claimed that random chemical substances initially combined together to form a protein – which is as absurd as random parts coming together to self create a device. The irony is they never care to explain who created those “chemical substances”!
Random cells kept replicating and replicated so meticulously every time. Oh wait! It was not just cells and proteins, but also DNA, microbes, phages, bacterium, mitochondria, etc., each of which is by itself a very complex structure, coincidentally evolved over billions of years.
It just did not stop there. Coincidence then created an increasingly oxygenated world and Creatures now evolved rapidly in pursuit of protecting themselves from being destroyed or to prepare themselves better for attack.
Score of random events have to take place in organized sequence to create one organ in a living being. The blind evolution process, they claim, happened so meticulously to identify the apt place in a body for each organ and magically the backend process for the organs worked in harmony, and the process repeats smoothly for billions of years.
Surprisingly, when man came into existence, evolution stopped. Man never evolved into a stronger being. Why?
When man stopped evolving, animals, birds, fruits, vegetables froze their evolution cycle miraculously. Why?
How did man evolve as superior specie with sixth sense by coincidence?
In the whole theory of evolution, “Coincidence” seems to be the strongest factor. Coincidence was intelligent enough to decipher what to make, how to make and when to stop making.
Coincidence and chance worked in tandem and planned “Creation” with clockwise precision.
Can the theory of evolution explain how the multiplication of cells by just random events finally creates a living being with feelings? Feelings do not need cells. How did the human nature evolve?